Funa Ekyapa ne Bank of Africa.
Secure your land ownership.
Are you a 'Kibanja' owner in Wakiso, Kampala and Mukono? Funa ekyapa secures your land ownership by facilitating the processing of your certificate of title from Buganda Land Board.
- Register with Buganda Land Board (BLB) and apply for assessment.
- Present Assessment Certificate and invoice from BLB to your nearest BOA Branch.
- Fill Loan application form and submit all loan requirements to bank.
- Upon loan approval Bank transfers funds from your account to BLB account.
- Bank obtains land title directly from BLB and registers a Mortgage on the title.
- It makes you the legitimate owner of your kibanja
- The newly acquired certificate of the title can be used as collateral (security) for other loans
- Pay loan in small manageable installments with affordable interest rates
- Search report by the Buganda Land Board
- Clearly identifiable source of income for non-salaried applicants
- Letter of Undertaking from the employer for salaried applicants (where applicable)
- Financial Card
- Completed land title acquisition loan application form
- Proof of ownership i.e. Land Sales Agreement accompanied by the LC1 letter confirming ownership