Investment & Treasury
Long-term relationships with our customers.
At Bank of Africa, we focus on building long-term relationships with our customers. As our customer, you have a local Investment and Treasury team that works alongside your team to help you keep your business on track.
This local support, combined with our comprehensive suite of investment and treasury products and services and our time-tested strength and stability, we can support your business now, and for many years to come.
As one of the Uganda's top treasury management providers, we can help you manage your Forex capital more effectively. Our Dealing room is one of the strongest and most active in the market.
Our dealing room quotes Spot and Forward for all major currencies as well as the Uganda shilling. Its highly efficient risk management systems and operations enable us provide superior service with respect to pricing, order monitoring and market information. We offer a wide range of products to our clients including Spot, swaps and forward transactions.
Securities (Treasury bills and Treasury Bonds)
We buy and sell securities (Treasury bills and bonds) on behalf of our clients while offering them our deep knowledge and experience in that field.
BANK OF AFRICA UGANDA Ltd is licensed by the Uganda Retirement Benefits Authority (URBA) as a custodian. We have a fully functional Custodial Services Unit that comprises skilled and experienced professionals who implement instructions on a timely manner and ensure that all claims and income received are promptly credited into the clients account and properly reconciled.
- Provide safe custody assets for pension schemes such as title documents, securities and cash.
- Bond Trading offer facilities for trading in matched trades of government treasury bonds in the secondary markets
- Buy treasury bills, treasury bonds, corporate bonds, commercial paper in both primary and secondary markets on behalf of our clients
- Certificate document storage
- Opening relevant trading accounts e.g. CDS at Bank of Uganda
Who can apply?
- Retirement Benefit / Pension Schemes
- Bond Trading customers
- Investment Banks
- Investment Clubs
- Foreign investors
- Fund Managers
- Insurance Companies
- Corporate / Institutional Clients
- Private Equity Funds
- Unit trusts Funds