Supplier FinanceThis is a credit facility to a supplier to enable them meet a supply order that they have from a known buyer
From discounting invoices to pre-financing LPO’s, Bid- and/or Performance Bonds, At Bank of Africa we put your value chain central in our thinking.
Recognising constraints, requirements and obligations – whether it applies to your clients or suppliers. We stand for flexible thinking and execution without obstacles.
- Formal Application stating the amount, purpose, tenor, source of repayment and proposed security.
- Audited accounts for at least three financial years, prepared by a Certified Public Accountant, with an unqualified opinion.
- Management Accounts for the most recent concluded month.
- Projected Cash flows for the period of financing.
- Valuation report for the property/ assets to be pledged as collateral.
- Business Plan/ Updated Company/ Business profile.
- Financial Card Number for the borrowing entity.
- Any other information as may be requested by the Bank, depending on the nature of the request.