Term LoansCarefully designed long-term loans to finance capital expenditure
Carefully designed long-term loans to finance capital expenditure.
This includes the expansion or upgrading of production facilities, warehousing or the general upscaling of business services.
- Formal Application stating the amount, purpose, tenor, source of repayment and proposed security.
- Audited accounts for at least three financial years, prepared by a Certified Public Accountant, with an unqualified opinion.
- Management Accounts for the most recent concluded month.
- Projected Cash flows for the period of financing.
- Valuation report for the property/ assets to be pledged as collateral.
- Business Plan/ Updated Company/ Business profile.
- Financial Card Number for the borrowing entity.
- Any other information as may be requested by the Bank, depending on the nature of the request.