Young Mullah Account.
Encourages a savings culture among children as well as help parents guarantee their children's future.
This account targets the youth in school that are aged between 18 years to 25 years.
A Tots 2 Teenz account holder automatically crosses into this account when they hit 18 years of age.
- Account opening/minimum balance: UGX 5,000, US$ 1.5, GB£ 1, € 1.5 or K Shs 150 respectively
- Monthly Ledger fees: nil
- Minimum account balance to earn interest: UGX 100,000, US$ 30, GB£ 20, € 25, K Shsh 3,000 respectively
- Over the counter withdrawal: UGX 3,000, US$ 1, GB£ 0.5, € 1, K Shsh 100 respectively
- Free Deposits
- Flexibility - Unlimited access to account anytime
- One free Bank Draft per Semester
- No Ledger fees
- No Account Maintenance fees
- Automatic membership to the Young Mullah club
- Access to the Alliance partners
- Free Mobile Banking subscription
- Attractive Interest Rates
- 2 Passport photographs
- Copy of valid University ID
- Admission Letter to school or University