Your application has been submitted successfully!
Here is what you should expect after this:-
- An email notification has been sent to your provided email address with your reference ID. Please keep this safe for future reference in relation to your account opening process
- An SMS notification has been sent to your provided mobile number with your reference ID. Please keep this safe for future reference in relation to your account opening process
- Our Branch Service Manager will verify your details and get in touch with you within one hour
- If there is a problem with your application, one of our customer help desk teams will reach out to you to make the necessary corrections.
- If all provided information is accurate, you will receive an email with your new account number
- Upon successful account opening, you will be required to deposit some funds to activate your account
- If you are resident in Uganda, please visit any of our agents or branch locations near you to start your stress-free banking experience. Find your nearest location
- If you are abroad, you can credit your new account through a SWIFT (Telegraphic Transfer) transaction from anywhere in the world highlighting your new account details in the transfer. Visit our SWIFT page for more information. We are constantly innovating for your convenience. Look out for new ways to credit your account coming soon
- To withdraw you will need to visit any BANK OF AFRICA branch to verify your personal details to access your funds
- If you are abroad or unable to reach a BOA branch or agent and requested for email correspondence earlier in your application, we shall act upon your instructions to set you up on our digital channels to access your funds
- Welcome to the BANK OF AFRICA family!